Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@dis.demon.co.uk
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 93 14:31:18 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: news@dis.demon.co.uk

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: philb@waknuk.demon.co.uk (Philip Thorne)
Subject: Re: "Lilly", and what's appropriate to post
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1993 14:07:57 +0000
Sender: usenet@demon.co.uk

In article <9312221628.AA05083@csccat.cs.com> larry@csccat.cs.com writes:

>In article <1993Dec22.150311.1@wombat.newcastle.edu.au>:
>>
>>These cat fights have been around in gaffa for as long as I have. I
>>still haven't seen anything to equal the "douse the bitch in petrol
>>and let her burn" days.
>
>Hmm, now that sounds a lot more interesting than this pathetic "I get the
>feeling you're all in denial" stuff. %)  Could someone email me the relevant
>articles, or point me at the appropriate part of the archives?

Sounds fun, If we accept "...she is, she really is..." (which I do),
then perhaps we could have a Disciples FAQ for those of us who don't
engage in the daily combat (being neither musicians nor well connected)
but would like to know something about the protagonists, such as Vickie
the Good, IGG the Bad ... ?

Now let's see ... who's been here a long time, dealt with the core posters,
has FAQ writing experience and feels under-utilised ? :-)

--
--Philb [158.152.11.164] philb@waknuk.demon.co.uk