Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SHORT questionnaire about gaffa popularity

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1993 16:26:00 +0100
Subject: SHORT questionnaire about gaffa popularity
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Ok, so if we want to know the popularity of gaffa we'd have to do it
by ourselves. How 'bout this LITTLE questionnaire? Send answers to me
and I'll try to figure something out of it. Put an x into the [ ] where
appropriate, or delete all lines not fitting your answer.

Only three questions, so not much time involved:

1. How often do you read gaffa/love-hounds?

   [ ] daily (more or less)
   [ ] weekly (more or less)
   [ ] monthly (more or less)
   [ ] less than that
   [ ] I don't read it (well...)

2. How often do you post to gaffa/love-hounds?

   [ ] daily (more or less)
   [ ] weekly (more or less)
   [ ] monthly (more or less)
   [ ] less than that
   [ ] never

3. How high was the chance that someone like you answered this questionnaire?

   [ ] 100 %
   [ ]  80 %
   [ ]  60 %
   [ ]  40 %
   [ ]  20 %
   [ ]   1 %

Especially the last question should allow to estimate the real numbers.

Ciao,

Uli

--
Das ist wie mit der Gleichung von Fermat - ein Raetsel, das wir wohl nie
loesen werden - Captain Picard, StarTrek TNG, Folge 'Hotel Royal'