Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-55 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Finally the FAQ - some comments

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1993 20:23:00 +0100
Subject: Finally the FAQ - some comments
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hiho!

As promised here is the new FAQ, Jorn-free as it is. Jorn, to your information,
I've rewritten any sentence that appeared in any of the FAQs in the archives that
were posted by you. I hope you won't object anymore. If so, then tell me exactly
what I still have to change. Then I *might* do so.

The only person whom I will grant rights to object is Ron Hill, the author of
still a lot in the FAQ. Unless he objects I hereby declare the FAQ as being in
the public domain. Basically do with it whatever you want. Especially I declare
I have no right at all to stop anyone from posting it if I ever fail to do so.
(But please don't post it if it's a day late or so - I might even be on holiday
or so...)

Jorn, you can be proud that you stole a lot of time from another project
I'm still working on, the comprehensive Kate Bush discography. This one WILL
come soon, but I think I'll wait at least until more information about the
The Red Shoes single appears.

Bye,

Uli

--
Das ist wie mit der Gleichung von Fermat - ein Raetsel, das wir wohl nie
loesen werden - Captain Picard, StarTrek TNG, Folge 'Hotel Royal'