Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Who would have thought of it?

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 93 16:58:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Who would have thought of it?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

[deleted message since you just read it]
>>Who knew?
Odd things can happen at this time of year.

>>I wonder if Madonna listens to KaTe.
Eh, I doubt it, unless that mix was on the Rain CD Single..which I doubt.
Otherwise, it was the people who mixed it's idea to put some KaTe in
there..

Another thing, I finally saw the RbG video on MTV for a second time, other
than the first time being 120 Minutes. It was on Rude Awakening on
Wednesday morning, around 8:00AM EST. Im glad they chose to play it! Hope
she'll get some more fans that way.

--