Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Please, please, stop!

From: robo@oregon.uoregon.edu
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 16:51:38
Subject: Please, please, stop!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'd like to just throw out one last request for the Jorn/Vickie/Chris stuff
to cease and desist on gaffa?  Jorn, your recent postings are meandering and
barely comprehensible, which is fine; more importantly, I see little or no
Kate-related content?  So, maybe you should be putting them on alt.
poltergeist or something?

Rob O.

P.S. For what it's worth, I'm on Vickie's side all the way (of course I say
that because I'm in denial, but what the hell!)