Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-54 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fachblatt Musikmagazin 1/94

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 22:21:00 +0100
Subject: Fachblatt Musikmagazin 1/94
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

There's an interview with Del Palmer in the German music(ians) magazine
Fachblatt Musikmagazin, issue 1/94. Since it's a) in German and b) quite
long (>3 pages text plus pictures) I will not transcribe it before it's clear
that it's not the same thing as the November Future Music edition. I will
if it's something different. So Carlos, go ahead! ;-)

Ciao,

Uli

--
There are many Gods, but there is only one Steven Jobs - Doug Waldron
There are many Goddesses, but there is only one Kate Bush - ? - Bernd Driegert