Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Time to start thinking of Katemas!

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1993 14:43:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Time to start thinking of Katemas!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Ha!  You think I'm kidding?  Bay Area Katemas at Karen Newcombe's house
is going to be a terrific event.  I'd like folks to start planning now to
bring copies of the new videos and TV appearances.  Anyone in S.F. want
to help me design a T-Shirt?  Anyone for the Food Committee?  Would IED
develop chapter 2 of the KT Jeopardy?  Buttons?

Hey, now there's a thought.  If all you love-hounds in line had had a
button that said "Love Hounds -- She Really Is" you would have been able
to pick each other out of the crowd.

Hey, another thought . . . let's take Drukman up on his offer to re-write
the faq. Maybe we can make it a rotating duty, or farm out sections to
people.  If we each put in 2 cents of it that takes care of the copyright
issue.  It will just belong to "love-hounds".

Third thought (wooo!  World's record!  Three in a row!) IED, you can use
my Internet access anytime you care to stop over.  I can print out the
digests for you and you can make your postings from my geriatric 286
"Granny".

P.S.  I'm outa here until 1/3 to see my 1 year old niece, who is almost
tied with Kate for "Paragon of Humanity" award, at least in my eyes.

Merry Yule to each and every one.  It IS magic again!

Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com