Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-53 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe media exposure report: Rumba 24/93

From: mk59200@cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1993 11:33:52 GMT
Subject: Re: KaTe media exposure report: Rumba 24/93
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@cs.tut.fi (#Kotilo NEWS system )

>>>>> "Markku" ÐMarkku Kolkka <mk59200@cs.tut.fi> writes:
    > ... Jukka Vddtdnen ...
    > ... Bjvrk ...

ARGH! Somebody stole all the 8th bits from my article! (Return them at
once or else...) In quoted-printable form the names are Jukka
Väätänen and Björk. Not much improvement on readibility unless
you have the metamail software to decode the encoding. In TeX, the
characters are: ä is \"a and ö is \"o.

The dots over characters are very significant in both Finnish and
Icelandic, so I won't use a and o to replace ä and ö.

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi