Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An occasion for self-inventory

From: sgs5332@cs.rit.edu (Stephen G Siener)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 07:11:17 GMT
Subject: Re: An occasion for self-inventory
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.rit.edu (USENET News Admin)

To the warring factions:

I don't care who's right!  I don't care who's wrong!  I don't care who sent
nasty letters to whom!  No one outside of this spat will ever know for sure
who did what and will never care anyway!  SO STOP!!!!  DAMMIT!!!!

If the people involved are concerned about having their images tarnished by
slander of one form or another, consider what everyone else thinks about the
perpetuation of this whole ridiculous thing.  It does not reflect well on
anyone involved.

OK kids, the lesson for today is: fires require fuel to burn.  What do you
think happens when we don't feed a fire?

Steve

"I don't care at all"  ~ Billy Bragg, The Apathy Song