Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FAQ suggestions

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 10:38:25 -0700
Subject: FAQ suggestions
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I guess I lucked out and missed all the fuss that led to whatever the
hell it is that's going on between Jorn and the rest of you, and I don't
really want to know the details.  Just take it to e-mail, guys--there is
absolutely no Kate content whatsoever.

As for the FAQ, if Jorn can forward someone's e-mail (also copyrighted,
by definition) without that person's permission, why the hell can't we
post the f***ing FAQ?  At the very least, the custodian of an up-to-date
copy could forward it whenever it's requested.  Tit for tat, IMNSHO.

And btw, although I'm not a long-timer, I have hung around on
Love-Hounds and gaffa for a couple of years, and I feel there's a
definite community here.  Why else would someone offer to send a
complete stranger a TRS button, for instance?  (Thanks, Susan, your
postcard's on its way :-) Whether you choose to be a member of that
community or not is your own bloody business.  I've been flamed before,
too--ignore it or escalate it, but don't whine about the consequences if
you choose the latter.

obKate: Didn't see her on MuchMusic yesterday, and I couldn't find a
        station broadcasting the radio interview.  Darn.

-- the angriest |<ent in the world
   (apologies to |>oug, please don't sue me for copyright violation :-)

Kent Finley            | "What ya thinking?
P.O.Box 2081           |  What am I singing?
Lethbridge, Alberta    |  A song of seeds
CANADA, eh? T1J 4K6    |  The food of love
finley@lambda.uleth.ca |                    Eat the Music"  -- Kate Bush