Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Prodigy - (NOT!)

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 93 19:44:17 EST
Subject: Re: Kate on Prodigy - (NOT!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger) writes, as if anyone really cares:

>With regard to the content, though, I stand fully behind the version of
>events I portray there.  Anyone who wishes to follow this up will do
>well to begin with Chris's statements about my dealings with Paul, where
>independent witnesses can be appealed to (Paul himself, or Tom Richards).

>Most everything else is in the archives, or in saved email.
                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>If you want to investigate the email, write to me.  'Official' r.m.g
>business like the tapetree is hardly protected by privacy, I shouldn't
>think.

Ah, so e-mail will be made available depending on your own standards
of what or what isn't private, eh? Well then, *I* be very interested
in receiving exactly what it is that you're sending anyone who might
be asking. (Not that I'll know if it's the same stuff you're sending
to everyone else...)

Hey Jorn, you're not the only one who's saving e-mail. All the people
you've been harrassing have been saving it too. Keep that in mind
before you continue to harrass people who have nothing to do with
your delusions of persecution.

Vickie (who just *loves* forwarded e-mail)