Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bananas?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1993 08:32:00 +0100
Subject: Bananas?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP Pollaccount <esfra@marian.RoBIN.de>

Hi!

Does anyone here know WHICH of the many 'Bananas' episodes had the
Kate Bush appearance in November 1982? I need a 'number', since the WDR
is obviously since a few months rebroadcasting the series. They unfortunately
already are at number 19 which means that I haven't paid attention for
4-5 months :-(. This week's show (it screens Fridays at 19:45 - 20:15) had
Sade, two women I didn't know and Nena in it (ALL WOMEN!). And more from 19:45
to 20:00 which was when I found out what they did send. Now please someone tell
me that I haven't lost the chance to record the Suspended in Gaffa appearance
as an original-on-good-tape-etc.

Argh!

Well, Sade didn't publish anything (at least album-wise) before 1984, so it
seems like Kate did appear in an earlier edition.

ARGH!

Why isn't there a comprehensive TV guide for music? I.e. one where everything
that is not a normal video is listed? Preferably sorted by artist.

Let's hope that Viva, as soon as it starts (should be later this month) has
an interesting programme.

Bye,

Uli

--
There are many Gods, but there is only one Steven Jobs - Doug Waldron
There are many Goddesses, but there is only one Kate Bush - ? - Bernd Driegert