Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate (duh)

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 93 20:30 CST
Subject: Re: Kate (duh)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9312120058.AA52173@nettech1.nettech.com> you write:
>If anyone manages to get thru to Kate on the phone Monday night, do me a favor
>and ask her when she's going to release the entire Hammersmith performance on
>video. I mean, an hour of outtakes is nice, but...I want it ALL! BTW, if
>anyone has the Hammersmith video on laserdisc I would be interested in
>purchasing it at a premium price.

    A complete version of the Hammersmith show will never be released.
The recording was plagued with technical problems, and several of the
songs are incomplete. Sorry. Now, several of the songs from the concert
that were not in the video *are* in the "Kate Bush On Tour" a (German?
Dutch?) documentary. It would be a good one for a future tape-tree.
(Even though his brain has gone south, Jorn deserves thanks for the
tape-tree.)

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)