Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Goodnight

From: silo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 93 22:00:43 EST
Subject: Goodnight
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "silo" <silo@aol.com>

Just getting ready for bed so this will be my last conmmunication
until after the signing.  Everything is a GO for the record signing
tomorrow.  I didn't get a chance to try and listen for her on Z-100
100.3 this evening at seven.  Did anyone hear her?

I had to dig into the wiring at this motel for my phone connection.
No modular jacks here.  Hence I want to get the wiring back together
and not leave it 'til morning.  But I made it work, else I wouldn't have
made connections with Meredith.

Looking forward to seeing Andrew and |>oug and anyone else who makes it.

Too bad we didn't have a net t-shirt made up yet so we could tell each
other from the other fans.

I'll be wearing red boots, stone-washed 501 jeans, brown leather jacket,
and possibly a black sensual world t-shirt will be showing.  Wish I'd
remembered my TK button but I forgot to dig it out.  I should be standing
next to Meredith.  I have long shoulder length brown hair & beard. Gold
wire-rim "P3" glasses. Blue eyes. 5'8" 160lbs.

--Michael Knight
silo@aol.com