Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Z100 in NY cancelled

From: dsilver@panix.com (David Silver)
Date: 8 Dec 1993 19:18:22 -0500
Subject: Kate on Z100 in NY cancelled
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

For those who were unable to tune in tonight at 7PM, Kate was not in the
studios of radio station Z100 - 100.3 FM in New York tonight.  I got
through to them on the phone and was told that "she had to cancel, but it
would be rescheduled." Who knows.  I immediately called Tower and was told
that everything is still a go for tomorrow.  They really have no idea how
big a crowd to expect - the woman suggested I get there before 4PM.
Thanks very much.

--

   David Silver
   dsilver@panix.com