Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Quick thing (about the Goddess Concert)

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 93 18:06:04 EST
Subject: Re: Quick thing (about the Goddess Concert)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In rec.music.gaffa Brad writes:

>Now with the release of Rhodesongs wich has much more acoustic
>instrumentation, and better recording/mastering, I am truly
>in love.  What range she has!
>When I first got the CD, I think I listened to it every
>day for 2 weeks straight!  I've turned my uncle (an avid Kate fan)
>on to Happy as well.  Spread the word.  Maybe if she sells well
>enough she will start turing.  Or, maybe she has already?  I'll
>have to see if I can get on the ecto list.

>Thanks much Vicky!

You're very welcome! Thanks for telling me. Other than shows in Albany, NY
and Philadelphia, PA, Happy has not toured. She's writing her 7th studio
album and will be recording in February. She wants to do a limited tour
after the release of that album, so perhaps next summer...? In any case,
we'll be the first to know about any dates. Yes, by all means, join Ecto!

Vickie