Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Leaving my tracks

From: P D Fitzgerald-Morris <s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1993 18:14:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Leaving my tracks
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <931203195302_100276.2176_BHB24-1@CompuServe.COM> 100276.2176@CompuServe.COM (Marcel Rijs) writes:

>It seems like a detailed desciption to me! AFAIK, ISBN-numbers are given out
>some stage beyond a manuscript, which leads to the conclusion there must
>have been a book or something like that at some point. I am puzzled.
>Comment on this? Peter? People who can call Sidgwick & Jackson? Anyone?

Yes, I agree that their must have been something more than a proof MS.
What is certain however is that it was never published. How this guy ever
got hold of it I don't know and have never found out.

While I'm here - sorry about lack of any warning of Kate's US trip. It
was kept a dreadful secret. EMI only knew after she had gone! Ditto us!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH