Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB in Pulse

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 6 Dec 1993 20:23:52 GMT
Subject: KB in Pulse
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Aaaaaaaaargh!  What's going on?  First I hear (from Love-hounds) that KB is on
the cover of Pulse.  So what do I do, I spend all week trying to find a copy
of it in a place that doesn't have a Tower Records (actually Portland has
Towers, but that's 2.5 hours from where I am).  Finally I'm lucky enough to
find a grocery store that carries Pulse and as I excitedly lift it out of the
rack, I'm stareing at a huge picture of George Clinton (or some funkadelic
dude).  In short, the December issue of Pulse doesn't have word one about
Kate.  Does this mag come out more than once a month or am I just SOL?

Glen
davisg@bcc.orst.edu