Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A reader's guide to periodical literature

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 07:49:31 PST
Subject: A reader's guide to periodical literature
To: Love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hmm,  Many interesting things in the Magazine biz lately:

o  With their huge cover story, once again Melody Maker shows it's slightly
   (very slightly) better than NME.

o  With "Out" praising TRS and The Advocate slamming it, once again Out
   shows it's MUCH better than the Advocate.

o  Why did Pulse use the Japaneese covers in its Kate article?

o  I almost like the new issue of Homeground - nary one of those oh-so-
   sensitive line drawings that I also hate when I go to art shows in
   SF conventions.  Not enough photos, though.  Why isn't someone stalking
   Kate the way they stalk Princess Di?

- Stev0 the Magazine

          |)oug

 Drukman  Stev0  Vickie