Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 93 15:55:47 PST
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Re:
>November 24th Edition of _New York Press_ (New York's Free Weekly Newspaper)
>has a review of _TRS_, reprinted here w/o permission.

reference points are fewer than in a Dennis Miller monolog.  Parts of it
are just darn pretty.  At 35, Kate Bush has produced her most gleeful album
in a decade.

"GLEEFUL"???? Excuse me?

>_The Red Shoes_ has its misses.  ...
and "Big Stripey Lie" is a nifty title for an ugly tune.

Ugly!  How dare he!?

Andrea.
Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

Andrea Custy
Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca