Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS in Vancouver

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 09:34:38 PST
Subject: TRS in Vancouver
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello everyone!

>> > THE GEORGIA STRAIGHT TOP 50 is a weekly survey of the best-selling
>> > albums in the Greater Vancouver area [...]

Well, I haven't actually looked in the Straight this week, but I was in Sam
the Record Man on the weekend and noticed that TRS is number 3 in the
store!  That actually surprised me a little because I find that when I ask
someone if the know Kate the response will be "who?" as often as not.

I still haven't seen any of the videos despite occasionally watching Much
Music.  Is it just me or do they show a commercial (or break in and talk)
after EVERY video?  God, it's so annoying! I can't watch for more than ten
minutes.

Andrea.
Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

Andrea Custy
Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca