Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Brief (honest) comment on Lily, +...

From: Paul Stevens <PSTEVENS@afb1.ssc.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1993 11:52:21 GMT
Subject: Brief (honest) comment on Lily, +...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

    Sorry if this has been said before (I've only just
subscribed), but has anyone mentioned that the much-discussed
chorus has the positions of Gabriel and Raphael reversed (i.e. if
Kate actually does this ritual, she stands on her head...).

    Anyway, about the album in general:-

Am I the only one that finds 'Big, Stripey Lie" to be really sad?
(in the usual KB dischordant sort of style)

Can we start a petition to make sure Prince never again is
allowed to influence any KB song??

Does anyone know if the title song is actually based on a folk-
tale? It sounds vaguely familiar.

    Just my humble (very) contribution...

                - Paul