Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UK charts - Moments of Pleasure

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1993 12:02:00 +0100
Subject: UK charts - Moments of Pleasure
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP Pollaccount <esfra@marian.RoBIN.de>

Kate's new UK single, Moments of Pleasure, has entered the UK gallup charts this
week (22. November 1993) at position 26.

Therefore MTV showed the video on Hitlist UK on Monday (6-8 pm CET) and
Wednesday (0-2 am CET).

I like the video. It looks like it's a direct excerpt from The Line, The Cross,
and The Curve, at least due to what I figured out from our British Love-Hounds
who were lucky enough to see it at the London Film Festival on Nov. 13. I wonder
how Kate managed not to get dizzy... [side remark: it's remarkable (for a Kate
video) that the snow in there is not glittering... ;-)]

Bye,

Uli