Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Attn. all subscribers to Blue-Eyed-Pop, the Sugarcubes / Bjork mailing list!

From: Rubberband Gord <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 93 15:55:25 -0330
To: rec-music-info@cp.tn.tudelft.nl, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, ALLMUSIC@AUVM.AMERICAN.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.info, alt.music.alternative, rec.music.misc, alt.icelandic.waif.bjork.bjork.bjork, soc.culture.nordic

The blue-eyed-pop mailing list seems to be down.  I have received no
messages since Thursday, and have gotten several complaints from other
subscribers about an interruption in service.  However, at least one
non-digest subscriber has gotten some messages today, though others
still haven't.
	Other lists served from the same listserver here at my site have
also been affected by this "bug" or whatever it is.
	If you *are* getting mail from the list, or if you can in any
way offer advice on the UNIX ListServer, version 6.0 by Anastasios
Kotsikonas, please let me know so the computer system administrators
and I can maybe figure out what's going on.
	Thanks.