Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"The Dreaming" sampled

From: Katrina Michael <katrina_michael@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1993 16:40:17 +1000
Subject: "The Dreaming" sampled
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Time:4:13 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          "The Dreaming" sampled
Date:24/11/93
I don't know if this is old news, but the other day I was listening
to the radio and heard what I thought was the intro to "The
Dreaming".  It turned out to be a composition by Tommy Emanuel, an
Australian guitar genuis, although I couldn't catch the title of the
song!  It has been played a few times since on alternative radio
stations like Triple J in Melbourne.

- Katrina