Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: MoP single

From: Yli-Krekola Perttu <ylikreko@ntcmar01le.ntc.nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 21:02:00 eet
Subject: RE: MoP single
To: lh <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 33 TEXT

Marcel writes:

>Meanwhile, what's on the CD-singles? My CDsingle contained old tracks, but
>now I hear about 'Home for Xmas' and 'MoP instr.' on the 12" (which I must
>get from somewhere too...). Will those be on the boxed MoP CD-single?
>As previously posted, my Cdsingle contains MoP, SALD, E4 & DWBMA. There's
>also a 2-track here on the continent, with MoP & SALD.

I just bought the Dutch 2 and 4  track MoP CD singles. The 4 track single
fits your description but the 2 track cardboard cover CD single has MoP and
Home for Christmas in it.

Markku from my ex-home town writes:

>The MTV-Europe chart show played it on Monday, and there is a repeat
>of the show today (Tuesday) at midnight CET (11pm GMT).

Thanks, I'll be watching it!

>Are they going to send the film to other film festivals? IMHO, the
>Tampere International Short Film Festival would be the _ideal_ place
>to show it :-). Seriously, KaTe is _very_ popular here, TRS is doing
>better on the album charts here than in the UK or apparently anywhere
>else. Maybe you could give a hint to the Novercia guy?

I wholly agree with you here. TISFF would be the ideal place to show
it (and no smiley here).

Perttu Yli-Krekola       ylikreko@tre.tele.nokia.fi
Den Haag, The Netherlands