Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Work (Boxed Set)

From: Damon_Harper@mindlink.bc.ca (Damon Harper)
Date: 23 Nov 93 11:46:28 GMT
Subject: This Woman's Work (Boxed Set)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Has anyone bought the "This Woman's Work" 1979-1990 boxed set yet?  It has
come out here in Vancouver (I don't know if it is strictly North American or
what), and I am debating whether or not to start my Kate Bush fandom with a
bang by buying it.  What I'm really wondering is, does it contain
comprehensive information (lyrics, history, etc)... and are the CDs
themselves in the original album covers, with the original booklets (I just
like to think I'll be getting the "real thing")?  Apparently it contains
b-sides and other such things... is this inclusion complete?  ARGH!  Should I
or should I not splurge and buy this thing???!?!?!?!?
Thanks for any opinions/comments.
                                                                        -Me