Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Finally I have "The Red Shoes" !!!

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 09:41:05 +1000
Subject: Finally I have "The Red Shoes" !!!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

 The wait is finally over - I now have TRS!

 Listening to a new Kate Album is something akin to a religious
 experience.

 I really like this new album. And I like EAT THE MUSIC.. what are you
 guys going on about ?.. I think its a great single track and I see it
 as something you can really get down and boogie to.

 I look forward to the Australian screening of "The Line, The Cross,
 The Curve".

 I see this as her most accessible album to date, and that is a good thing
 when it comes to attracting new Kate fans. Hopefully we may see the older
 albums rise back up the charts once more.

 Thats my 5c worth.

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.
(}/`HI  hi|   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au     /      \ Adelaide   |HI  hi'\{)