Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Red Shoe on the Other Foot

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 93 10:47:17 PST
Subject: The Red Shoe on the Other Foot
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi,

A couple of discussions goin' round here.

The first I won't even dignify by taking sides, to whit, those who think
TRS is the best album since TSW vs. those who have no idea what they are
talking about.

The second, however, is the kind of stuff I live for.

For those relatively new here, Jon Drukman's modus operendi is posting
about once a month or so a hilarious scathing rant against Vickie, who
in turn replies by acting like the Margaret Dumont of Gaffa.

Now, Vickie posts a very funny post, using my preferred technique of
scatter-shot take-no-prisoners attitude, aiming many accurate barbs against
the Drukman Contingent (Hmm, "The Drukman Contingent."  Good band name.)
Now, our own Drukkie whines, showing he can dish it out but can't take it.

Don't worry, Jon, you're STILL several hundred points ahead in the Jon vs.
Vickie eternal battle.  You just happend to lose this one.

- Stev0 the referee

"Split them open
 with sticky fingers
 split the banana