Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moments single

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 14:25:08 GMT
Subject: Moments single
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Scott writes:
>The MoP single is out now in the UK (and I'm listening to it now,
>thanks to a handy Sun CD-ROM drive, WorkMan and Evan's walkman
>headphones 8-) . The track list is

> Moments (5:20)
>  Show a Little Devotion (4:18)
> December will be Magic Again (4:49)
>  Experiment IV (4:24)

>so it seems the EMI have changed their mind since Homeground got their
>inside scoop (this *isn't* the box edition). CD-single cat number is

Were there also 7" and 12" copies available? Is it just SaLD on the B-side
of those?

>The cover has a very nice photo of KaTe (smiling!) hitching up her
>skirts and trampling on flaming skeletons (huh?), against a red/purple
>background - would make an excellent poster. I haven't seen the EtM
>video but from the descriptions I've read, it sounds similar.

In the film (premiered on Saturday!) I remember the flaming skeltons bit
coming earlier when Kate runs through the mirror chasing the mysterious
woman after singing The Red Shoes. Though there was another chase
sequence between the end of the Moments segment and the start of eat
the Music. What I recall about the Eat the Music sequence was the
floor covered in fruit and the caribean chorus appearing. Of course
the video may have been cut differently. I have not seen the video only
the film - have I mentioned that before :-)

 Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk

             Eat the Music is the Music