Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 93 19:37 MET
Subject: Re: MisK.
To: Andrew B Marvick <abm4@columbia.EDU>
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Andy,

> IED was pleased that Uli (whose many postings are always interesting
> and much appreciated here) took the trouble to check The Garden's

thanks!

> listing for the Revolver video apppearance (the one which several less
> careful philocanines were misidentifying in a variety of ways).  Btw,
> the germ of The Garden's video listings is Peter FitzGerald-Morris's
> seminal catalogue of information from Homeground and Kate Bush
> Complete. (Many thanks once again, Peter!)

I think we should somehow work on an update of this list. There are
some slight errors to correct, and there's a whole bunch of new and old
stuff to be added to it. Any volunteers? (not me! I'm drowning in
the discography work...)

BTW: Andy, do you know how many people detect your secret messages?
I certainly do!

Bye,

Uli