Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chart news and uploaded pictures

From: mk59200@ampuhaukka.cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1993 16:35:10 GMT
Subject: Chart news and uploaded pictures
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@peippo.cs.tut.fi (#Kotilo NEWS system )

A logical combination of subjects, isn't it :-)

In Finland, TRS climbs to #2 in it's second week on the charts. Let's
see if it can take the top position from the Finnish band "Neljd
Ruusua" (Four Roses). In the radio chart show they played "Why Should
I Love You", and didn't say anything about Prince.

I mentioned in an earlier aritcle the stuff I uploaded to ftp.uwp.edu,
and here are the details:

In pub/incoming/pictures/bush.kate:
VOXcover.jpg	Cover of the Nov. 93 VOX magazine
voxpic.jpg	"Clothesbusting", a mosaic of 9 images from various years.

In pub/incoming/pictures/bush.kate/Q_Dec_93:
Q_cover.jpg	Cover of the Dec. 93 Q magazine
Q_fan1.jpg	A B/W fan snapshot of KaTe
Q_interview[1-3].jpg Three photos from the interview. The first one
was larger than the HP's scanning area, so it's cropped.

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi