Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 93 08:59 MET
Subject: Re:
To: ch0mpc@midge.bath.ac.uk
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Pp-Warning: Illegal Received field on preceding line
Pp-Warning: Illegal Received field on preceding line

> Oh, last thing was, is there a list of the hidden KT's anywhere? Doesn't
> seem to be in the FAQ. The only one I can find is the bleeding obvious
> one in Lionheart. Sad, eh.

Ok, I'll put a rot13-ed description of the locations into the faq. Together
with a description of how to manually rot13 for those without a decoding
algorithm.

I won't do it unencoded for not spoiling it. Spoiler alerts with two dozen
empty lines can't work in FAQs.

Bye,

Uli