Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground Flash - The Film Premiere

From: P D Fitzgerald-Morris <s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1993 12:42:07 GMT
Subject: Homeground Flash - The Film Premiere
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

H     H   GGGGGGG    HHHHHHH  H          HHHH    HHHHHHH  H      H
H     H   G          H        H         H    H   H        H      H
HHHHHHH   G    GG    HHH      H         HHHHHH   HHHHHHH  HHHHHHHH
H     H   G     G    H        H        H      H        H  H      H
H     H   GGGGGGG    H        HHHHHHH  H      H  HHHHHHH  H      H

*  AN URGENT HOMEGROUND NEWSFLASH DIRECT FROM HOMEGROUND TOWERS  *

Hello Friends,

We've seen it!

With what seemed like hundreds of other Kate fans we attended the
premiere of "The Line the Cross, and the Curve" at the Odeon West End
in London's Leicester Square last night.

Kate was there with Dr Bush and Del. Before the film she went on stage
to rapturous applause to say a few words.

The film is an awesome emotional experience. I was in tears for the
last part of the "Moments of Pleasure" sequence, and held in awe when
Kate danced in the circle formed by the four archangels in "Lily".

I'm not up to a proper review yet. Miranda Richardson was superb, and
so was Lindsay Kemp.

At the end the cinema rose in a standing ovation for Kate, who was
overcome with tears.

A wonderful, wonderful, occasion!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ps. sorry if this is a repeat, but I think the first posting gliched.