Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Magazines

From: S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 09:45:43 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Magazines
To: katrina_michael@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (rec.music.gaffa)

On Mon, 8 Nov 1993 at 23:57:58 -0500 in rec.music.gaffa katrina_michael@muwayf.unimelb.edu.au (Katrina Michael) wrote:
> Is there a file in the archives that lists the current magazine and
> press issues featuring Kate, with information such as month of issue?
>  (Vox and Q for example?)
>
> My newsagent said he can get the magazines in for me, but he needs to
> know which issues!  Can anybody help, please....?

I can offer the following information that may be if use:

	Q	Issue: 87	Cover date: December 1993
	Vox	Issue: 38	Cover date: November 1993

--
Regards

Steve Fagg      ( S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk +44-279-402437 )
BNR Europe Ltd., London Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9NA, UK

*** "Better drowned than duffers. If not duffers, won't drown". ***