Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah Beats Kate :-)....

From: buckmr@rpi.edu (Ron Buckmire)
Date: 9 Nov 1993 16:34:32 -0600
Subject: Re: Sarah Beats Kate :-)....
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@cs.utexas.edu

Your article/letter follows:
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM (Mike Mendelson) writes:

>...but it's the kind of competition I wish happened more often.  :-)

>I hate to say this, but Fumbling Towards Ecstasy beats the
>blinking bananas out of The Red Shoes.  (Sorry.)
>Well, I like The Red Shoes, but listening to FTE, is like,
>well... let's just say that the title is quite apt.
What? FTE was released already?? But in USA it is later in the month, right?

Also, what do people think of the new JULEE CRUSE? [email me because I only
read news infrequently--thesis to write, you know. ;-)]

---
RON BUCKMIRE, 11 Colvin Circle, Troy NY 12180-3735. ``BOYCOTT COLORADO!''
vox:(518)-276-8910 fax:(518)-276-6920 buckmr@rpi.edu buckmr@rpitsmts.bitnet
Sexism, racism and homophobia are "words too puny and mild-mannered to convey
the savagery they represent." --Gena Corera, _AIDS: The Invisible Epidemic_