Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Those Red, Red Shoes!

From: Jon Drukman <jdrukman@us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 93 09:50:33 PST
Subject: Those Red, Red Shoes!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

vickie disclaims:
>>you are nothing, you are owed
>>*nothing* from your favorite artist.  remember that.
>How funny, since I think I know and remember that more than some
>other people (no names) in gaffa. I don't see you lecturing to them.

consider it implicit that i'm always addressing the global audience.
"you" translates to "you and anyone who thinks the way you do".

anyway, despite what you [apply translation here] say, i don't see how
boycotting an artist for dumping on an album that you like is
compatible with your stated attitude above - that you think you
deserve nothing.  all your other statements pointed to quite the
opposite.

and, in a completely unrelated story:

>You live in Sedona? I *love* Sedona! (And Oak Creek Canyon and Jerome
>and every other inch of 89A, the most beautiful stretch of highway in
>America after 1/101 in California, Oregon & Washington)

pacific coastal highway #1 is definitely one of the most gorgeous
stretches of road in the universe, but *101*!?  what drugs were you
on?  (oh yeah, that view of oakland and the new united motors plant is
just *divine*...)

Jon Drukman                                         jdrukman%dlsun87@oracle.com
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.