Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT Items for Sale

From: Kathy Stephens <ICJPS@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 1993 13:39:28 -0700 (MST)
Subject: KT Items for Sale
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello everyone,

C-Side Records is coming out with an estimated 12 page catalog of Kate Bush
items.  If you would like a list, you can send two loose stamps to:

C-Side Records
P.O. Box 8456
Clearwater, FL  USA  34618

PH:  813-461-4327

FAX:  813-461-2922

I have no financial interest in this--in fact it has been quite the opposite.
C-Side has gotten quite a bit of my money in the past few months!  This is for
those of you out there that go to your local shops only to find the same
handful of items over and over and over...  I haven't had any bad experiences
with C-Side as I have with a few other mail order companies that which I will
not name here.

And for any of you that think this is inappropriate--well, I did find C-Side
in the FAQ (the old version--I haven't had time to read through the new
version yet, though I do very much appreciate Uli's time, effort, and
willingness to post this for us).  And to those of you that keep C-Side your
colleKTing secret, sorry.

Do I sound paranoid?  This is why I don't post much around here!

Oh, I believe the catalog will come out on Monday.

Kathy (in Phoenix)

P.S.  If there are any KT fans out there in Phoenix, I would like to hear
from you.