Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: S'Murph

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1993 05:20:25 -0700
Subject: Re: S'Murph
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

niklasn@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Nik Newark plc) writes:

> Moments of Pleasure
> You know like, the Alan Murphy namecheck in MOP, "S'Murph playing his guitar
> refrain"??
>
> Does anyone else picture a small blue man with white hat & pants?
>
> Sorry if this spoils anyone's enjoyment of the song... :-)

That's what I heard to, especially when the next line is "Hey there Teddy".
Sounds like she's talking to little stuffed animals. :)  Same sorry applies.
---
Alex Gibbs   arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               /`\  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do  `\   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed." `\  Love You?