Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Red Shoes

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 93 18:43:31 -0500
Subject: The Red Shoes
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Great album! I love "Moments of Pleasure", "EtM", "RbG", and "TRS"..they
are my severe faves, as of right now.. One question, though: Which 6 songs
are the story? Are they the last 6 on the album, or are they the first 6
songs on the lyric sheet? Or are they just all jumbled up? Sorry if this is
a repeated question (which I dont believe is), but it'd be great to know.

(And yes, I agree that the arrangement of songs on the lyrics sheet are
better than the arrangement on the CD, going from left to right, top to
bottom.)

--
___  _   _ ' _ | "Just being alive * It can really hurt" - "Without the pain
 |  (_) |   (_ |there would be no learning, Without the hurting we'd never
--- | \ |_   _)|change" - "What am I singing? * A song of seeds * The food of
  L i Q U i D  |love * Eat The Music" -KaTe Bush _The Red Shoes_