Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS at no 1.....

From: michaels@spider.co.uk (Michael Simms)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 14:18:13 GMT
Subject: TRS at no 1.....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@spider.co.uk (USENET News System)

whilst buying my copy of The Red Shoes today from HMV in Edinburgh
A copy of an HMV chart flyer was given to me which had
This Week     Last Week
  1             NEW       KATE BUSH - THE RED SHOES

Week commencing 1st November.

displacing Take That, going ahead of MeatLoaf and coming in above INXS
(Although for some reason they make the INXS album their album of the week...)

I don't know if this is an official UK chart or just an HMV chart but
I suspect the latter.

   Mike