Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Kate video on eMpTyVee

From: "Nathaniel R. Leas" <leas@tempe.avnet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1993 03:17:45 PDT
Subject: Re: New Kate video on eMpTyVee
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: leas@tempe.avnet.com

From:	MX%"arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU"  1-NOV-1993 00:46:54.82

>Alex, adjusting to the rest of the country adjusting their schedules, 120
>minutes has moved from 12am to 1am

    Lest anyone get the wrong idea, 120 Minutes is on at the same time
    it has always been.

    Alex and I just happen to be subject to quite possibly one of the
    worst cable companies in the nation and one of the more politically
    backward states as well (my opinion).  Arizona does not change clocks
    for DST, so when everyone else changes, any cable channel coming from
    a pacific feed now has all programming delayed an hour.

    You really wanted to know that, didn't you? :]

obKt: I thought her posing w/ the mike stand was incredible, a not-so
    subtle poke at the cheeze-meisters of American corporate music.
    Any release dates for RBG as a single in the US?

/*  leas@avnet.com 							 *\