Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Promos in Chicago?

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 01 Nov 93 10:41:15 EST
Subject: Kate Bush Promos in Chicago?
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>, <ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu>

I just called Tower in Chicago and they said TRS will go
on sale tonight at Midnight (which is when they usually close)...
they did not know of any promotional thing though, like poster
giveaways or the like.  I have a hard time understanding
how the largest record store in the 3rd largest city in the
country won't be doing what dozens of other stores in much
smaller markets *are* doing.  Does anyone know if any other
chicago stores are planning any promos?  Please send email
to me if you respond, as well as Ccing the list, since it
takes me a day to get list mail sometimes.
Any Chicago fans planning to go to Tower?   (I know Kathy
had mentioned this... I'm still undecided but would go
if they were giving away stuff or had a special price or
something...)

-mjm