Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate promotionals

From: jlburk01@ulkyvx.louisville.edu
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1993 05:37:06 GMT
Subject: Kate promotionals
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@hermes.louisville.edu (Netnews)

Hi all!  Well, in case any of you are wondering, the Kate Bush promotionals
will be going on from now 'til Tuesday, I believe.  If you are wondering what
will be going on at these promotionals, I'll tell ya what was "outlined" by the
label or whoever set them up.  They sent us some subway posters which are
designed as the front of the album.  Like this:

				<design>

				KATE BUSH

			      THE RED SHOES
		features RUBBERBAND GIRL plus 11 new tracks

There are also posters about 1/2 the size of the subway posters with the same
design.  There are pins of be given away.  Also, there is a contest which I
THINK is for a lithograph.  I'm not sure because my boss lost one of the
envelopes which had the pins and contest stuff.  Hopefully, he'll find it
tomorrow morning.
Anyway that's what we were sent by the promoter.  Other stores may have some of
their own activites planned.
For anyone near Louisville, KY.  I work at Ear X-Tacy.  Both stores will be
doing this promotion between 12-3 pm and 6-9 pm.  I know this is short notice
but I only found out today myself. BTW, we WILL be playing the album which we
got in today (it's not for sale..it's MINE!:)).

			Take Care,
				Jill
				jlburk01@ulkyvx.louisville.edu