Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Rubber Band Girl Black Envoloped Single + v. ltd
and SIGNED (by the artist) Litho	$25.00

The RED SHOES Collection
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
US SONY (COLUMBIA) OFFICIAL ISSUES

TRS US Stock Copy $14.99
TRS US ltd ed 4-color PD digi+bonus trx!!! (avail. 1/94) $19.95 (approx)

UK EMI OFFICIAL ISSUES

TRS 3-trk DJ-ONLY Sampler
Very limited - an awsome collectible! 3 TRS tracks (Eat the Music, Top of the
City +1)
Front and Rear title inserts Clear EMI DJ Stock #  Sold to List Subscribers
only*
(this price is for immediate orders. We will not necessarily honor this price

after Nov 3!!!!

TRS  Stock Release
German or Dutch (depending on who handles the release) or UK stock copies
$24.95
German or UK v. ltd VINYL lps	$18.99
  Get the vinyl lp and a 12x12 lucite frame from us and use the 12x12 cover
as
ART
  while protecting your unplayed investment!!!
UK Cassettes also available at	$18.99

EMI (UK) TRS Promo Box
Price and contents unavail. at the moment. A MUST HAVE!!!

COMMERCIAL REPACKS

TRS SHOE Box
TRS (UK) + badge + T in a special SHOE BOX!	$59.95 (pre-order price only!)

TRS RED SATIN BOX
Contains TRS, a pair of RED SLIPPERS in UK size 4.5 (Kate's Size!) in a
beautiful Red Satin Heart-Shaped Box 	Price not established, but around $150

40x60 LONDON SUBWAY POSTERS

Rubber Band Girl - PC Art + Ad copy. Awesome! $14.99

The Red Slippers - TRS Logo framed by Kate's Catalog! A Must have!!! $14.99

VOX Kate Cover - A VERY ltd ad for VOX mag. Order Now!!! $14.99

BACK CATALOG GOODIES

ROCKET MAN - ltd edition 7 inch POSTER BAG	$10.00
ROCKET MAN - Aussie PC CD-5	$19.95
ROCKET MAN - UK digi $10.00
ROCKET MAN - German digi $14.99
ROCKET MAN - Japanese CD-3 $19.95

Postage and Handling

$4 for any quantity in continental US FLAT
$4.50 for any quantity in the continental US ROLLED

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV
25443
(304) 876-6818
(304) 876-9414 FAX
best Email = igg@his.com

Once your Charge Card is on record with us, You can order across
the net!

* So subscribe to the list!!

MAIL IGG@his.com

SUBJECT=KATE-List

in the body of the mail:
SUBSCRIBE [Your Email Address] [Your NAME]

For weekly lists of new arrivals, etc for ALL progressive artists:

MAIL IGG@his.com

SUBJECT=IGG-List

in the body of the mail:
SUBSCRIBE [Your Email Address] [Your NAME]

Not responsible for typos, etc!

There is a limited quantity of the RBG titles available. If you need any of
them, please mail us. We can probably still help you!

Thanks! Please try to keep you questions and comments restricted to Email.
We'll answer as soon as possible. It's impossible to handle the volume of
interest in Kate via the phone right now!

Blessings!

-Maura
igg@his.com