Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More on ltd RBG & TRS ltd editions

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 18:03:41
Subject: More on ltd RBG & TRS ltd editions
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Just got the full sales prospectus on THE RED SHOES BOX SET and the RBG LITHO
SET:

KATE BUSH The Red Shoes Box Set

This new box set series contains Kate Bush's full length CD "The Red Shoes",
pair of (UK) size 41/2 (as per Kate's feet) red satin Ballet slippers with
ankle ribbon and a certificate of autheticity (sic) all in a red satin
heart-shaped box.

Limited Edition of 1,5000
---- Please note that this item is unauthorised repackaging -----

KATE BUSH New Lithograph Picture Set
This new lithograph set contains Kate Bush's single "Rubberband Girl" and an
8x10 lithograph picture signed and numbered by the artist in a black envelope
tied with a red ribbon and a certificate of authenticity.

Limited edition of
1000

Allan Here: Please note that it is not clear  whether the TRS box (this one,
not the SHOE BOX) contains the US or the UK TRS CD.

It is not clear whether the Lithograph set contains a 7 inch or a CD single.

We are taking pre-orders now(!) for these pieces. We can fill all EARLY
orders.

-Allan
INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047