Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MoP Track Listings

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 16:59:34
Subject: MoP Track Listings
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP@Clone.his.com

The announced track listing for the ltd Moments of Pleasure box CD-5 is:

Moments
Show a Little Devotion
December Will Be Magick Again (anyone know if this is Bongo version?)
Experiment IV

FORMATS
v. ltd 4-trk box (w/ prints, I think - but don't hold me to it)
7 inch PS (these are getting to be in short supply and are very collectible!
12 inch POSTER bag
Cassingle
Regular 3-trk CD-5

Release date - 2nd Monday in November (tentative!!)

We will be stock all titles EXCEPT the regular CD-5.
There is a pre-order discount on all formats.
3-trk CD-5 will be available ONLY  on pre-order, unless 1 of the trx proves
be a mix!

12 and CD-5 in ltd box will pre-order for $8.99

ADDITIONAL LIMITED ITEMS!!

Rubber Band Girl is now out in a ltd ed that features the UK 7 inch single +
v. ltd
SIGNED litho. (er..signed by the artist) pre-order price is $35

TRS Box #2 - TRS for High Rollers - Stand on your Toes for This One Etc....
The UK CD + RED SLILPPERS w/ Ankle Ties + statement of authenticity!! + A RED
SATIN Heart-Shaped Box - ltd to 1.5k worldwide!! Preorders are $140

Above two must be ordered immediately!!!

Thanks for your attention.

-Allan

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047