Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW

From: ericf@netcom.com (Eric France)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 14:57:12 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

neile@u.washington.edu (Neile Graham) saith:
> I'll be picking it up on Friday.  Also hoping to pick up Sarah's new
> disc, _Fumbling Toward Ecstasy_ while I'm on the "right" side of the
> border. ;)

I mail-ordered _Fumbling_ from Nettwerk on Monday, the guy said
that they were expecting to get the disks at their office today
(Thursday 10/21) and my order would ship tomorrow.  I don't know
how their retail distribution works -- would stores have them
tomorrow as well?

Eric France <ericf@netcom.com>                            Poughkeepsie, NY USA