Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate video on 10/17 "120 Minutes"

From: robh@cyberspace.org (Robert Henderson)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1993 03:31:31 GMT
Subject: Kate video on 10/17 "120 Minutes"
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

For those of us still uninitiated into the mysteries of _The_Red_Shoes_,
I just saw the commercial for this Sunday's "120 Minutes" on MTV, and
they mentioned showing video premieres from, among others, Kate herself!
Sorry, I don't know which one it will be, there was about a one-second
snippet of the video, and I haven't seen any of the new ones.  (Assuming
there are more than one, I don't honestly know!)
--
RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@grex.cyberspace.org
Now is the place where the crossroads meet.  (Kate Bush)