Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Next single

From: ***SEMPSY*** <cmh205@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 93 11:27:29 +0100
Subject: Next single
To: Love-Hounds%NET.UU.uunet@earn-relay.ac.uk

The next single in the UK is supposed to be 'Moments Of Pleasure' and will be
released supposedly on November 15th.I suspect EMI are releasing it in view
of the Christmas charts,very cynical, but then most record companies are only
interested in money!People may disagree but I think the single will do as well
as TWW did,ie everybody you meet likes it but don't buy it!!
It wasn't a surprise to see that the HMV in Toronto is as useless as the ones
in the UK.In retrospect the assistants in HMV didn't look out of place on Yonge
street!!
Andy Semple